Under this Civil Engineering framework for Natural Resources Wales works will include:
- Flood risk management construction, wave and scour protection, impounding, conveyance structures, managed realignment and land remediation.
- Works associated with water resources, fisheries, ecology, river restoration, habitat creation and recreation.
- Construction of new roads, upgrades and maintenance of forest roads, bridges, tracks, paths, harvesting facilities.
Dawnus has been appointed to several lots of the framework and is delivering work through the whole of Wales. To date we have been awarded 5 contracts:
- Bont Evans Tree Works and Stabilisation, Machynlleth
- St Asaph Flood Defence Works, Denbighshire
- Roath Flood Risk Management Scheme, Cardiff
- Cronfeydd Gwydir Reservoirs, Gwydir Forest
- Llanfair Talhaiarn, Conwy